Sunday, November 7, 2010

29


Yesterday was my 29th birthday. We spent a relaxing day playing with Samuel. Last night Frances came over to babysit so Justin and I could go out to eat. We have not been out by ourselves in a long time so I was excited :). Blame the messy mirror in the picture below on Samuel :)
Justin told Samuel that they needed to go check the mail and when they came back in Samuel handed me his card.

"Would you say that being a mom is a joy and a challenge?"
"With me being the joy and "you-know-who" being the challenge." I laughed :)
We took him to the park and he LOVES slides.
A wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. GLad you had a happy birthday! =) Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, that was Colton's hat:) Makes me smile! Along with your smiling face and that beautiful boy you are holding!! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete