Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sold our house :(

Justin and I sold our house yesterday and I am very sad. We went to the lawyer's office at 11:00 after a busy weekend of moving and cleaning. Samuel cried when I dropped him off today with the babysitter for the first time, which did not help my nerves. (I now have a fifty minute drive to work) NOT FUN! I am thankful that our house sold and I am hoping I will adjust quickly. Justin is busy working on our new house and hopefully we will be able to move in sometime in June. I will probably still blog some to keep up with Samuel's milestones but I will not be able to add any pictures for the next couple of months :( We do not have the Internet now and I cannot add the pictures at school. Please keep me in your prayers. The last few weeks have been very stressful and I am feeling overwhelmed with all of the changes.

1 comment:

  1. A new house is exciting - at least you do not have to remodel. (that can be gross...)

    Hope you adjust well and that your house is finished soon.

    will miss the photos of Samuel

    ReplyDelete