Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our Easter Weekend


As always, we had a wonderful, busy weekend in Lbg. Here are a few pictures to share.

Uncle John and Samuel- We had lunch at his house on Sat.
My handsome cousin Jack (This is Heather's son)
Ella and Samuel
Creighton riding Jack's lawn mower.
My baby and me :)
Happy boy!
Finley, Samuel and Creighton
Samuel's first Easter basket (My battery died before I could get him with the basket.)
Loving his bottle Easter morning with Gam
Samuel and Justin
He does not like the sun in his eyes :)
Miss Finley Page

Enjoying the sunshine (not the pollen)!
Samuel and Papa
Papa, Samuel and Gam
Our only family Easter picture
I am on Spring Break this week and I am enjoying every second. Justin gave me a massage for Valentine's Day and I am finally getting to go today. Our babysitter is going to keep Samuel for a couple of hours so I am also going to lunch at one of my favorite places, BLT. Justin is very busy building our new house and I started packing yesterday. I have 4 boxes packed and Justin came home and said "Well, only 200 more to go" :( Hope you have a good week.

4 comments:

  1. If I wasn't working - I'd come tackle those 200 with you. :) love all the pictures. can't wait to see Sam - he's getting so big and cuter than ever. enjoy your massage today and think of me while eating your grilled cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one of him smiling up close is adorable. Needs a frame. Check this out for a free 8x10 canvas http://www.canvaspeople.com/
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty pictures to celebrate Samuel's first Easter.

    Good luck with the packing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there!

    Thanks for stopping by our blog. I just had to see your sweet little guy and he is so cute! I love those big brown eyes. I am so happy that the Lord blessed you through adoption!!!!

    ReplyDelete