Tuesday, April 12, 2011

We had a small gender reveal party last night for our families. We missed Stan, Leslie, Creighton and Finley. For some reason I cannot comment under each picture. Robin made an amazing cake and baby boy and girl cookies. We grilled out and the weather was perfect! All of the children went on an Easter egg hunt and Samuel found the surprise egg (not planned) Everyone opened their eggs and Robin was helping Samuel so she found the little piece of paper that announced our news. The last picture is me at 20 weeks. (For my Aunt Billie :) ) I cannot believe we are half way there! Justin and I feel so blessed to have Samuel with us and Annalee on the way.











3 comments:

  1. Sweet party plans! Adorable cookies and great cake. (May I have a piece?)
    And big brother Samuel has grown up so much. It's been too long since we've seen y'all. :(
    And by the way, you look cute, Beth. =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. My baby girl has a baby bump and it makes me SO happy!!!! We have to talk. I love the Easter Egg hunt idea:) So cute!!!I have chills! I wanted you to have a girl! I know she is going to be as gorgeous as her cousin Finley! I will be expecting more timely updates, with baby bump pictures of course! I also don't know if I have the right cell number for you and I do need that. And yes, from 9 am on yesterday, I checked your blog every chance I got!! I was obsessed with knowing, but i controlled myself pretty good (Aren't you impressed??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, a beautiful celebration. I am so sad we missed it. My children would have loved it. Next time!
    L
    Change the spelling on C's name.

    ReplyDelete