Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Busy Week

First, thank you to everyone who has called, commented, emailed, sent cards, etc. about our news. We always feel overwhelmed with support and love. Thank you and keep praying! My next appointment is Feb. 8th.
We have some "big" days this week for our family. Tomorrow will be one year since Samuel's adoption became secure. I remember the phone call like it was yesterday and the only way to describe what I was feeling is complete RELIEF!!! We were so happy that the process was complete. We immediately started planning his dedication service which was this coming Sunday one year ago. Pictures of that weekend are in my blog archives in January 2010. Justin and I will be sure to give him lots of hugs and kisses tomorrow (like every other day) :) We are so thankful for Samuel and God's divine providence. He is such joy!
On Saturday Justin and I will celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary. I cannot believe we have been married six years. Time passes so quickly :( This song

reminds me so much of Justin. If I could go back to my wedding day I would say these words to my parents. I feel the same way six years later. He is good and I am so glad God brought us together. We have a lot of celebrating to do!
This picture was the only one I had of our family on Christmas day so I wanted to add it to my blog. Late.. I know :)


Hope all of you have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Happy "one year" adoption finalization. :)
    And an early Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That song does remind me of Justin!! He is good!

    ReplyDelete